• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD UPDATE: Roach belly patch knife with Rawhide sheath, REDUCED price!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks. Two Feathers here with a price reduction. This Small Roach Belly patch knife with Rawhide sheath has been reduced. It's now $70.00 + $10.00 s&h. I dropped the price $20.00.

This knife sheath combo is as Period Correct as I can possibly craft it! The knife is 1095 high carbon steel, 7” overall in length, it has a 3-1/2” long blade by 7/8” wide at the deepest part of the belly, by 3/32” thick. It has Oak handle slabs held on with (2)1/8” iron pins. The slabs are oiled and wax sealed for water resistance. This knife is razor sharp!! I had originally listed this knife without a sheath, but lack of interest caused me to rethink that idea.

The rawhide sheath is hand stitched with artificial sinew. It’s dyed Dark Brown, and has a 7-8 oz. leather liner (inside sheath and welt) to protect the stitches. It has a decorative rawhide front flat (just for PC looks), Non- functional. It has a soft buckskin thong for neck carry. The thong : folded, measures 19 inches, it’s more than long enough for us larger guys.

This PC knife and sheath will definitely get you looks and make you the envy of all the folks at your upcoming rendezvous, reenactment camps, and shoots, or on the trap line! If you’re gonna’ play the part, then dress the part.

If you’re interested, PM me here, or email me at [email protected]

Thank you to all my customers and my loyal repeat customers for their support of my wares and their very nice posts. I try hard to produce the best, most authentic wares that I can. I make everything here in my shop in NE Pa. from ONLY 100% American produced materials.

I take PayPal, personal checks, and postal money orders. Money orders and checks will slow the transaction a few days.

I ship the same day as funds are received or checks clear. The exceptions are: Federal holidays, Sundays, and severe weather. I also ship and sell in Canada now. Contact me for Canadian prices. As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• thumbnail (236).jpg
    thumbnail (236).jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 383
  • thumbnail (237).jpg
    thumbnail (237).jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 390
  • thumbnail (238).jpg
    thumbnail (238).jpg
    89 KB · Views: 379