• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Update on: To sign or Not to sign.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks:
Due to the overwhelming response to my question about me signing my work, for which I cannot say thank you enough.
I've made some modifications to my burning rig and here's my updated signature complete with date, as all of you folks said I should absolutely do!
I've attached pics. of the original 2 sheathes, photos 1 & 3. Photos 2&4 are the updated sheathes as of about 10 minutes ago. I modified the burning tip to make much smaller lines. My name on the standard sheath; was a done with my original setup. Both dates and my name on the cross draw sheath were done with the smaller tip. Please let me know if this looks acceptable?
Thank you all very much again.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Attachments

• Cartouche' with cross draw sheath 004 edited 30.jpg
    Cartouche' with cross draw sheath 004 edited 30.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 73
  • Updated sheaths 002 edited 30.jpg
    Updated sheaths 002 edited 30.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 92
  • Hunter style PC knife 005 edited 30.jpg
    Hunter style PC knife 005 edited 30.jpg