• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Update from the Host

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I just wanted to let everyone know I haven't forgotten about ya. I tested positive for covid on Sunday and it has been completely kicking my *ss. I will get the December results up in the next day or 2 when I can.

This stuff is no joke, stay healthy out there you guys.

Chris

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to let everyone know I haven't forgotten about ya. I tested positive for covid on Sunday and it has been completely kicking my *ss. I will get the December results up in the next day or 2 when I can.

Chris
Take care. Lucky for you it’s probably the Omicron which isn’t as bad.

Hi Guys,

Chris

Take it easy. Wife and I were positive 10 days ago. Like a really bad head cold, then a light flu, then chest cold, and repeat - all in the same day, for about 6 days. Just starting to feel normal, then a slight headache.

This kung flu is weird, and doesn't want to completely let go.

Hope you are better soon.

I wish you a complete and quick recovery.
I had it when it first came out and it had a big punch, with symptoms that lasted for about 2 months. It damaged my lungs enough to give me my first case of asthma at age 74. Fortunately, it is mild asthma.
The omicron version is very contagious, but also much milder.

Hi Guys,

Chris
My 82 year old, 360# brother in law was hospitalized for 30 hours with it getting his oxygen leveled out then they sent him home. I visited him Saturday after he was off the 5 days quarantine. He has a minor chest pain when he coughs and general feeling of fatigue but is recovering nicely. Dr told him the shot saved his life. My brother in law looked at him, "I didn't get any shot" and shocked the Dr when he found that was accurate.

Take care of yourself Chris and get well soon. Take your vitamins, rest, and watch old westerns on the TV until it passes.
We do thank you for all of your efforts in these monthly postal matches.

My 82 year old, 360# brother in law was hospitalized for 30 hours with it getting his oxygen leveled out then they sent him home. I visited him Saturday after he was off the 5 days quarantine. He has a minor chest pain when he coughs and general feeling of fatigue but is recovering nicely. Dr told him the shot saved his life. My brother in law looked at him, "I didn't get any shot" and shocked the Dr when he found that was accurate.
The fact that the Dr made an assumption about a seriously ill patient under his care, without checking the patients medical chart speaks volumes. Also thought the scientific method was a foundational element to pre-med and med school. Maybe the Dr should ask for a partial refund on his tuition? :rolleyes:

Back