• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Update from the Host

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am telling you this stuff no joke. And there's no rime or reason, seen two in a house hold one allmost pass's the other stayed right by his side never gets it. 5 in a house hold GM, GF get it so bad in the hospital 5 days each, no vac, M,F mild case shoots. Little one just fine no vac?????? Guy across the St , healthy, mid 70's gone in 4 days.

Mtman, you are absolutely correct - it is nothing to be cavalier about. I think it's the randomness that really unsettles people. That's why some of us believe it is so important to take active steps to boost your immune system, and be prepared for infection by having all available treatments made available. Because of the (mis)information clamp down, most people don't even know what is available or where to start. I belive someday we'll learn concretely that it was engineered in a lab, and that it was designed to attack particular genetic markers. The problem with prior generations of biological warfare agents were that they were indisciminate. With the advances in gene splicing and crisper, they now believe they can tailor the agents to target specific populations ie the Jews develope one for the Persians or Arabs (or vice versa), Chinese develope one for Western Europeans etc. I think covid prematurely escaped, and was not fully developed. There are references, but it would take me awhile to round them up.

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

I just wanted to let everyone know I haven't forgotten about ya. I tested positive for covid on Sunday and it has been completely kicking my *ss. I will get the December results up in the next day or 2 when I can.

This stuff is no joke, stay healthy out there you guys.

Chris
Get well, soon!

Take vitamin D3, zinc, magnesium, C and drink lots of green tea. I came down with it Sun. had a bad headache for 24 hrs. with a cough and chest congestion, got up at 3am the next night with burning nasal passages and no sense of smell. My smell is already returning, chest congestion is going away and I feel much better. I never lost my taste like others have reported. My wife got it 2 days after me, worked from home all week, tested pos. yesterday able to work from home but still coughing (not bad) also no smell. She's not as good at taking vitamins and she wont drink green tea so her responce is not like mine but she is improving slowly. Hope you feel better soon!

Take vitamin D3, zinc, magnesium, C and drink lots of green tea. I came down with it Sun. had a bad headache for 24 hrs. with a cough and chest congestion, got up at 3am the next night with burning nasal passages and no sense of smell. My smell is already returning, chest congestion is going away and I feel much better. I never lost my taste like others have reported. My wife got it 2 days after me, worked from home all week, tested pos. yesterday able to work from home but still coughing (not bad) also no smell. She's not as good at taking vitamins and she wont drink green tea so her responce is not like mine but she is improving slowly. Hope you feel better soon!
It attacked my sinuses and throat. Felt like a bore brush had been used on them! I went through an 8oz bottle of home made saline solution (kosher salt) keeping my sinuses irrigated. Worked, within 24 hours that part was over. Then rest and fluids for 10 days. Also used an electrolyte product called "LIQUID I.V." You can find it online. It's supposed to be a hydration multiplier (1 cup of water = 3 cups of water, don't ask - no idea how it works) - seams to work for us. Went away for a weekend with out it and felt dehydrated within 24 hours. We use 3 packets in a gallon of water, mix in a little lemon juice and keep it in the frig. We wish all a speedy recovery!

I just want to thank everyone for the prayers and well wishes, these last 2 weeks have been about the worst of my life for sure. I have been back on my feet since sunday and I am headed back to work today. It's nice to feel like I have a bit of energy again and not have a coughing fit every time I try and carry on a conversation. I will get things caught up from the december match as quickly as possible, it looks like i have quite a list of email targets to go through!

this really is a great group and I am glad to be a part of it. Thanks again for the support :)

Chris

Latest posts

Back