• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

UPDATE #2 Golden Age Arms 32cal

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just wanted to post a few pics of the rifle you guys have been helping me get fixed and ready to shoot. I would like to say thanks for all your help it seem to be doing really well, i think just a little more work on sights and it will be there. Now its time to clean it up and try to figure out just what type it is , it looks to me to be a ohio style rifle . There seems to be some vincent kits that i found on line that look like it to . I do know it has a douglas barrel and on the top flat of the barrel is the name C.Miller and on the inside of the lock it has H.W Robbins.were golden age arms sold as kit guns ??
IMG_20200916_163636.jpgIMG_20200916_163655.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20200916_163817 (1).jpg
    IMG_20200916_163817 (1).jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_20200916_163826.jpg
    IMG_20200916_163826.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 71
That's a very nice looking rifle. I like the .32 a lot; it's cheap to feed, accurate and with enough "power potential" to handle varmints along with small game.

Back