• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Unusual buck this weekend

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on your buck. :thumb:

I love unique non-typical racks. If I see one in my area it becomes a goal to try to take it.

This buck had a 7" drop tine with two acorns on the right that unfortunately were broken off before I had a chance to take him, but the left side is the unique part. His skull was broken from the back of his head, around the pedicle and down through his eye socket and upper jawbone in some previous year. It had healed over with a black fibrous tissue. The event pushed his pedicle to face downward making the main beam grow down where it was broomed off. I had nicknamed him "Score 0"

View attachment 193019What a great deer…!!!

Congratulations!
I'm not allowed to shoot them here and this guy knows it, been coming around every morning and evening just to taunt me for a week now :mad:

Attachments

• Crazy Horn2.jpg
    Crazy Horn2.jpg
    286.3 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back