• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Unknown Guns

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anderson1122

Pilgrim
Reaction score
I'm clueless as to posting pictures on here. I have 4 very old flintlock guns that I need help identifying. Is there anybody on here from central Wisconsin that would look at them? Or maybe I could e-mail the pics to someone on here.

Where did that http stuff come from. .. I typed the American Longrifle forum's name and somehow did this forum change it???

I suggest you read the Forum rules about posting.

I believe this is the reason you're URL showed up the way it did.

From the rules: 28: Do not post links to sites that contain Muzzleloading Forums.

Along the top of the forum you'll see a tab that reads as "Forum Rules". :thumbsup:

Sorry, I meant no harm or defamation of this site. My rules only go up to 13.3, but I defer to your judgement. At age 77, I have trouble keeping up with all the details of all the forums that I read. Again, I apologize if I've offended this forum and its members.

I was just posting this to show you what probably happened and why. I wasn't offended or upset or anything. Just trying to help clear up the situation. :thumbsup:

Let's see if dropbox works.
AAA8lXW91uyJ22g0C_3lPELNa

The image address should end with the letters .jpg for the forums computer to show the picture.

(That assumes the picture is a JPG type of file.)

Try looking thru the link addresses for your picture on dropbox. If you find one that ends .jpg try posting it here. It should work.

I think the forums computer also recognizes .GIF and BMP files but don't quote me. :grin:

The link you posted directs me to an album of pictures.

The Forums computer is not set up to show whole album's in your posts.

It is set up to only show one picture with each command.

If you do want to link one of your album's so the others can see it then enter it like you did at the bottom of your last post.

Back