Quantcast

Units on Ohio?

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

dogfood

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Hi Al,
Anyone have a line on any reenactment units in Ohio? I just moved here from RI where RevWar is all the craze (in fact my unit there fell under the National Gaurd).
I've searched the WWW a few times with no success. I figured since parts of it happened here in Ohio that there's bound to be some presence.
Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers,
dgfd

Ben Meyer

40 Cal
Reaction score
I cant answer that question for you, but the "Super Bowl" for F&I reenactors around here is Koh-Koh-Mah, an annual event held in central Indiana. It's big, has a great battle, is worth going to. They have a website and a Facebook page; I'm sure they could put you in touch with groups.

Where in Ohio?

dogfood

36 Cl.
Reaction score
I cant answer that question for you, but the "Super Bowl" for F&I reenactors around here is Koh-Koh-Mah, an annual event held in central Indiana. It's big, has a great battle, is worth going to. They have a website and a Facebook page; I'm sure they could put you in touch with groups.

Where in Ohio?
Thanks for tip, Ben! I'm down Dayton way. Koh-Koh-Mah looks to be about three hours away. I'll definitely be checking it out online and hopefully in person.

Ben Meyer

40 Cal
Reaction score
I'm in Cincy. Next month, Conner Longrifles has their EXCELLENT trade fair/gun show just north of Indianapolis. I believe Kohkohmah has a reenactor recruitment table there. The show itself is awesome, worth going to regardless.