• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Uniquelly designed ball block

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks, Two Feathers here:

They’re back. This is something new…for me anyway. They are ball blocks, loading blocks, bullet boards, whatever you prefer to call them? The price is $25.00 + $5.00 USD$’s S&H shipped in a padded envelope, to any location in the 50 actual United States. These are unique time saving helpers when a second shot is needed quickly, or you just don’t feel like reaching into your shooting bag, and messing with balls, patches, and grease. They have a recessed design on the rear of the block, (see photos). The idea is to press the patched ball all the way through the block until it comes out the back and stops on the table or bench top. This stops the ball with a portion of it sticking out the back about 3/16”. This will allow you to index the ball directly over the center of your barrel. No more fidgeting around when trying to line up the ball with the barrel as you contort your hands in an awkward attempt to hold your current block over the bore and get the ball started with your ball starter, all at the same time.

This one is a .45 cal. but I also have this style in a .50 cal. The concept is not original to me. I got the idea from another MLF member years ago who had one that he bought from another guy. So I tried making these from memory, they’re pretty close.

The blocks measure 5” long X 2.5” wide X 3/4” thick. They’re made of Poplar. They’re stained, oiled, and wax sealed. Each block is marked with my Two Feathers signature and the caliber. They’re drilled with 6 appropriate sized ball holes and one 3/16” thong hole.

I ship/sell to Canada, but all prices are in USD$. Shipping out of the US is costly. Please PM for OTUS prices.

I prefer PayPal, but I take postal or bank money orders. MO’s will add 1 week for travel time. I ship same day as funds are received, exceptions are Federal holidays, Sundays, PO hours, and severe weather.

As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• thumbnail (763).jpg
    thumbnail (763).jpg
    113 KB · Views: 58
  • thumbnail (764).jpg
    thumbnail (764).jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 51
  • thumbnail (765).jpg
    thumbnail (765).jpg