• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Unique stock shape

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asbrown

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Years ago I saw a photo of a percussion rifle with an interesting shape behind the breech. The tang sat in a long flat section, that tapered side to side, very reminiscent of the Mortimer saw handle pistols. Does anyone have any information on these. A name for the style, or a maker, or even photos?

Like this?

Attachments

• 187BED8B-326F-4549-B3C6-DE050A2C025D.jpeg
    187BED8B-326F-4549-B3C6-DE050A2C025D.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
Jump in the “Pre-flintlock” forum and check the “Ottoman Guns” thread at the very top. Are those what you’re looking for?

Jump in the “Pre-flintlock” forum and check the “Ottoman Guns” thread at the very top. Are those what you’re looking for?
Thanks, the third from the left is very close, but the one I saw was definitely percussion, and definitely made here.

Latest posts

Back