• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Unique Cases- musket case

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GWarden226

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Has anyone used musket cases made by "Unique Cases"? Is there much padding? Interested in what people think of these cases before I purchase one. Thanks for your help.
bob

ADK Bigfoot
I have done lots of searching, and these have been the heaviest so far. I really don't want to separate the barrel from the action each time I travel and I can then put it in an hard sided cases that I have used in the past.
bob

I have one for my Lyman GPR. It is a good case and I recommend it. The only negative I can mention is that mine came with a shoulder strap in addition to the dual handles. I may eventually cut the shoulder strap off the case as I don't need it or use it.

They have a booth at the N-SSA Nationals and I have looked at their product there. I don't believe you can buy a finer soft case and they can custom build one for you if needed. I also believe they can have them custom embroidered through Morton's enterprises. They are a little over 8 miles from my home as the crow flies and 22 miles by road.

Has anyone used musket cases made by "Unique Cases"? Is there much padding? Interested in what people think of these cases before I purchase one. Thanks for your help.
bob

I have their cases for almost all of my BP & modern guns. They make an excellent case as well padded as any soft case I have seen. I have recommended them here on the Forum multiple times.

hawkeye2 & Coot
Can't get a better a better recommendation that yours. Will get my order ready today. Have a good day.
bob

The first I bought had the range rod holder open at the guns muzzle end, the range rod would slide out as you carried the case. The next one I bought had reversed this opening to keep the range rod secure. These are great gun cases and the only ones I own for my longrifles.

Back