• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WANTED Underhammer

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looking for fellow shooter. Open to any caliber. Must have nice bore. He may be interested in parts also. Let me know what you got. Thanks Rick

I'm interested. Pixs, conditions, $

Send me a Private Message.
Thanks Rick

EDIT: Once again, I removed some personal information from a post. Folks, please do not include things like e-mail addresses, phone numbers, home addresses etc in your posts on the forum. There are a few bad guys who will use them for their own selfish purposes.

Now let's get back to discussing the underhammer Gary wants.
Zonie

Last edited by a moderator:
Back