• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Underhammer stock and action?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not 20 pounds, weighed at ~7 pounds. My bad guess at 20.
The cross pin IS tapered.
The stock is held with a big through bolt.
The wood looks kinda nice under the dark surface. Belt sander?

NO BELT SANDER!!! Do it by hand with a block if you do it at all.

Power tools and ml stocks don't go together. I know it well, having learned it three times. 😀

Yes, the thick cross pin is definitely tapered. Just slip the breech plug into the receiver and install the pin. This is a very strong arrangement, solid and secure.

OK, joeb33050, I'd like to see a photo of the stock/receiver with the date and your screen name on a sheet of paper next to it. If you can do that, then I'll take it for $200 shipped.

ZOWIE!

Attachments

• 100_2170.JPG
    100_2170.JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 30
Hi Joe,
I sent you a couple of private messages. To see them just click on the large green square with the J in it at the left of any of your posts and you'll go right to them. You can respond to them directly, or once you get my letter, my contact info is there for you. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back