• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Underhammer sight

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PJ.H.

32 Cal
Reaction score
I am looking for an "lollipop" rear sight for a H&A Numrich Arms under hammer rifle. Any ideas where to obtain one? Thank You!

Dwight,
How did you ask for it on eBay? I mean did you ask or look for a rear site, lollipop sight or how did you state what you were looking for?
Thanks

Pedersoli Ghost mounted on an H&A 58 cal. Post ring was drilled and tapped for a Williams peep
Adjustable for elevation and windage.
It's an easy install, and a very good sight
20190214_213002.jpg

How about a taller front sight? I've got a .50 cal. Green Mtn. 1 turn in 66-in. patched roundball barrel underhammer rifle that shoots way, way high with a Lyman peep sight that is all the way down... I've been meaning to get the sights replaced, and I'd hoped to still use the rear sight... But on the other hand, I may need a replacement for both.

Thanks for the thread! I've got a super-old Hopkins & Allen .36 cal. (more like .340 with patch) buggy rifle that sure needs some decent sights. So that'll benefit a lot from this thread.

Like I have done with most of the other rifles I have installed the Ghost on, I will take this one and round off the sharp corners so it matches the profiles of the gun. These Pedersoli sights are all steel, not aluminum like others, so they can be worked without fear of making them weak with a potential of breakage from stress.,

This is the lollipop sight i had built. Have no idea what one should look like. This is what they built for me.

Just fyi.....

Attachments

• 20190520_073935.jpg
    20190520_073935.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 103
It might have helped if you had posted a picture of what you wanted, I would not have posted to look at Lee Shaver's site.

Fish,
Not a problem, I understand. I have trouble posting so sometimes have to go back and forth.
Thanks,
Mark

Back