• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Underhammer rifle Wanted (.54 cal preferred)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if your still looking for an underhammer let me know. a friend of mine has 2 Hopkins & Allens one is a 58 caliber and the other is a 36. I have shot both and they are very good shooters. I can send you his info.

I have a 50 cal, 1-66 twist underhammer, customer peep sights professionally mounted, unfired, brass ram rod. Will send photos upon request

Zonie, I could use a little help/guidance

I sent a member an acceptance of an offer, so I think we are done here so far as my search, but I'm unsure how to end this thread. I can't vary well mark it "sold" and confuse people as to the availability of rifles people posted here.

Everyone else thanks for all the offers, this really is a good way to look for a "want to buy" and I had a hard time picking between many good offers. All though I would suggest, if you place a want to buy add except either PM's ONLY OR Replies in the thread ONLY. Between getting PMs from some, and replies from others, and getting both from some people, and e-mailed photos. . . . I needed a secretary to keep up with who was where talking about which underhammer. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back