Quantcast

?? under my User Name

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

MC One Shot

40 Cal
Reaction score
I have .32 cal listed under my user name. I am not sure how that got their. What is the line for and how do I change it. Thanks.

Coot

69 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
It is an automatic counter. As one makes more postings on the Forum, their caliber number increases at preset intervals - check on other members & you will see .58, .75, etc, etc. All you can do to change your number is to increase it by making more posts :grin: :grin: .

MC One Shot

40 Cal
Reaction score
Shoot my mouth off. LOL. I find the powder sticks to the roof of my mouth.....Thanks

lightning3m1

32 Cal
Reaction score
It is an automatic counter. As one makes more postings on the Forum, their caliber number increases at preset intervals - check on other members & you will see .58, .75, etc, etc. All you can do to change your number is to increase it by making more posts 😁 😁 .
Is it only counting OPs, or replies and reactions?

Shorthanded

32 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
How can that be? I see members with less posts and a lower reaction score who have been a member two or three years later than me they are .32 caliber and I am still a Pilgrim.

Zonie

Staff member
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
How can that be? I see members with less posts and a lower reaction score who have been a member two or three years later than me they are .32 caliber and I am still a Pilgrim.
Sometimes, there can be something in your forum settings that isn't set right and cause a problem with the forums caliber assigning feature.
Our forum administrator, Angie, can usually work these things out when a problem comes up.

She usually reads most of these posts so she should be showing up at any time but if you don't want to wait, click on the link below.
It will open a window that allows you to start a "Conversation" or, Private Message with her.

To use it, fill in the title, write what you want to say and then poke the button at the bottom that says Start Conversation.

As for the Reaction score, that has nothing to do with the caliber you are given. It only shows how many times someone has poked the "Like" button on one of your posts.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
@Shorthanded You had a custom title that came from somewhere covering your .cal number. I've removed it and now your .32 cal shows and as you post more the number will increase.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
No problem at all. It is rather mysterious.