• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Uberti Walker

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddman

32 Cal.
Reaction score
In a few weeks, my Walker will be up for trade. It has been fired a total of 12 shots, yes 12, two cylinders, just for the video, will come with Custom Grips (Being made right now), and a holster specially made for it (Seen in video), full action job, loading lever latch has been reworked and shaped so that the lever will NEVER fall. I would like to trade for a 3rd model dragoon.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're not at all interested in a cash sale?
I like to trade (That's how I grew up in the Appalachians and money, to me any way, is made up gobbildy gook), but I could do a cash sale as well I suppose. The Uberti Walker with action job, custom grips and reworked loading lever retainer and the holster $500. Trade value $450. Yes that is backwards from most, but as I said, I like to trade.

Last edited:
I like to trade (That's how I grew up in the Appalachians and money, to me any way, is made up gobbildy gook), but I could do a cash sale as well I suppose. The Uberti Walker with action job, custom grips and reworked loading lever retainer and the holster $500. Trade value $450. Yes that is backwards from most, but as I said, I like to trade.
You have any pictures of gun

I am currently waiting on the grips to arrive, this Coronavirus situation has put a bit of a damper on things as of late. Once the video highlighting the grips is up my obligation in regards to the Walker will be up and it will officially be available. I forgot to mention that it will also include with it, the proper powder flask that is featured along side it. So that is the action work (polishing it's innards, lightening the main spring, smoothing trigger pull and correcting the timing), reshaping the loading lever retaining spring so that the lever does not fall EVER, Custom Holster, I'll throw in one of my personal Pistol Belts, and the powder flask. All one nice set of everything you'll need (Except powder and caps of course). As I stated earlier in this post, I will accept cash offers of $500 and I believe that is a fair price for the whole shebang. Correct me if am mistaken on that, but I do not see that deal happening anywhere else.

I'll take it. Please advise me where to send funds and what form you prefer for them.

Easy 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back