• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Uberti Texas model 1860

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Full fluted cylinder. Excellent condition. I bought it new in the Spring of 2020 as a Covid project.

Has had maybe 48 rounds thru it. I stripped the ugly red finish off the grips, real nice wood under there!

The first pic shows the last ten rounds I fired from it at 20 yards. Shoots flat and to point of aim. (I only had ten balls left, that’s why.)

$340 shipped to you. PP preferred.

3DBD936E-7942-464D-95F1-FE35FAC7BE44.jpeg

BB86B456-1715-4414-B4A9-03D98B1DF44B.jpeg

Well I just happen to have now an Uberti 1860 Texas model for sale. $999.99. I'll even throw in the cost of shipping. 😬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back