• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Uberti Revolvers near Chattanooga

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm only 30 miles from you, up in Cleveland. The local gun dealers that I know of have a meager selection of muzzleloader stuff, if any at all. Sportsman's Warehouse has a little bit stashed back in a corner. I think that is in East Ridge. There isn't much around here. When I need something, if I can't make it myself, then I generally order it from one of the main companies on-line.
Only yesterday I made the rounds of Sportsman's Warehouse, Bass Pro, and several local shops looking for a .480 round ball mold. Nothing! I have to order it.

Anyone know of a dealer with stock in the Chattanooga, Knoxville, Nashville area? Other than Dixie.
I’m just south of you in North Georgia. Very little in the area. As one of the previous commenters said, if you can’t make it, you pretty well must buy it on line.

Of the stores in the Chattanooga area, I’ve found Sportsman’s Warehouse to have the best on hand selection but it is limited. Fortunately, they they have some other items on their website, which you can have delivered for free to the store for pickup.

Last edited:
Back