• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Uberti Quality Control From Covid 19.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tenring

45 Cal.
Reaction score
I needed a warranty part from Stoeger last month who imported my colt London 36 cal. And as I was speaking with the guy I mentioned how a lot of Uberti’s reproductions are getting a little ruff around the edges with really poor quality control and he said they lost a lot of people some died he said and some are still sick or have left, and some of them he said were the skilled craftsmen that had worked there for like ever that’s why you have people doing jobs there either not skilled in or just don’t care or being crossed trained. And my pistol thank god was one that could be finished by me with a little patienc.

Wonder how many years it is going to be before Uberti starts shipping to the U.S.?

Looked awhile back at Taylor's and Cimarron, none in stock.

That’s for sure, I remember seeing on the news when COVID first broke out all the dead lined up in a make shift tent city over in Italy.I would think Pietta got hit along with Pedersoli to in that country let alone Uberti. My God…..

Hello ,I have just received a new uberti dragoon dated 2021,the finish is a little rough around the edges but I am very happy to get and say good for them .I will probably buy some more in the near future.The vendor I buy from has moved a lot of uberti revolvers and they go fast.Not so for pietta,I have been on the list to get a 1858 sheriff for a year or more and wonder about there quality when they do get here .best to everyone

Check the classifed adds here for guns, a fellow has a pietta 44 sheriffs model for sale. Looks good to.

Will be several years before Italian production comes back to what it was before, if ever.
Glad I already had several Uberti’s.

Back