• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Uberti Fluted Model 1860 Army

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'll call this a used gun, but it is in like new condition. It it was fired, I can't tell it. This is gun was made in 2002, back at the apex of Uberti quality. I think they did a much better job on the color case hardning in those days also.

The original Fluted Cylinder 1860s were very rare with only about 4500 being made in the first year of production. A good portion of those made their way to Southern states just before the beginning of hostilities.

This one will come in an Uberti Fluted 1860 box with all the papers, but the box is serial numbered to a different gun.

$300 Post Paid

Attachments

• IMG_3788.jpg
    IMG_3788.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_3784.jpg
    IMG_3784.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_3785.jpg
    IMG_3785.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 234
Last edited: