• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Uberti Cattleman

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwilfong

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Any of you boys shoot one of these?
001-17.jpg

I just picked this up & am anxious to give it a spin. Don't know what it's really good for but I think it's cool. Underpowered for deer & overkill for squirrels but ought to be fun.

I ran one cylinder through it. Seems like it wants to shoot & I'm anxious to get serious with it.
One thing; your face gets peppered a little. I'll wear my glass lenses next time so I don't mark up my plastic glasses.
I thing this would be a great candidate for a conversion cylinder. Anybody here tried it?

Ahhhh......we don't talk about modifying cap and ball guns for cartridge use except in the Non-Muzzloading area of the forum.

I'm sure you understand. :hmm:

Back