• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Uberti 1860 Army with Fluted Cylinder NIB

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Elk Ridge Mountain, Washington County Maryland
Unfired new in the box as pictured, $400.00, shipping included in the lower 48.
uberti6.jpg
uberti5.jpg
uberti4.jpg
uberti3.jpg
uberti2.jpg
uberti1.jpg

Not really as I wasn't planning on it but since you asked I will entertain a trade if the right item offered. Have plenty of revolvers, a Parker-Hale 2 band Enfield and a Whitworth, a couple T/Cs, an 1842 Dragoon pistol and flintlock long rifle so I'm pretty well covered but tell me what you have, trading up or down.

I find myself with too many 1851 navies and not enough 1860 armies.

I was going to offer a Pietta navy that is used with a nice action and 200 bucks for your army.

Thanks, J.B.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back