• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD UBERTI 1847 Walker, ED Myers holster, belt

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
SOLD PENDING FUNDS this Uberti 1847 Walker .44 revolver with a maker marked holster and belt rig. I’m listing as a set for the time being, may separate at a later date.

The gun is mechanically excellent with a smoothed action, really butter smooth. Cycling and indexing are excellent. The bore is also excellent as are the chambers. The nipples are are excellent and each has a nipple guard for dry firing. This gun may never have been shot. All surfaces have a smooth to the touch aged blue finish, no roughness anywhere. The faded case colors are beautiful as are the set of oil-finished grips. Cylinder in the white as would be correct. The date code makes this gun mfg in 1995.

The hand made belt and holster set is a work of art. The Slim-Jim style holster is maker marked by ED Myers, is well made and the border tooling is perfect. It features what appears to be a hand carved ‘Lonesome Dove’ motif on the holster body. It’s constructed of heavy grade aged leather, the appearance is that of vintage antique holster. The post-Civil War style large size brown leather belt ( I think about a 34"-38" waist) features an aged brass roller buckle.

Though the pictures are marginal the gun and holster rig are exceptionally nice and I’m certain this revolver will make a dandy shooter with the tuning and action job. I realize this is probably of limited interest here at the forum but thought I’d list it anyway prior to moving it on. $580 shipped, SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Please forward any questions you may have via PM as I’ll miss them if posted at the listing.

Bx5hEbuh.jpg

LktB7XIh.jpg

xPTZl8lh.jpg

s7904xZh.jpg

nIqVJWKh.jpg

UJF05tNh.jpg

Qh3Zc2ph.jpg

2oKwblNh.jpg

sRymWzPh.jpg

OQrzR3qh.jpg

7YYhIYph.jpg

ORtz9r1h.jpg

Last edited:
Selling this Uberti 1847 Walker .44 revolver with a maker marked holster and belt rig. I’m listing as a set for the time being, may separate at a later date.

The gun is mechanically excellent with a smoothed action, really butter smooth. Cycling and indexing are excellent. The bore is also excellent as are the chambers. The nipples are are excellent and each has a nipple guard for dry firing. This gun may never have been shot. All surfaces have a smooth to the touch aged blue finish, no roughness anywhere. The faded case colors are beautiful as are the set of oil-finished grips. Cylinder in the white as would be correct. The date code makes this gun mfg in 1995.

The hand made belt and holster set is a work of art. The Slim-Jim style holster is maker marked by ED Myers, is well made and the border tooling is perfect. It features what appears to be a hand carved ‘Lonesome Dove’ motif on the holster body. It’s constructed of heavy grade aged leather, the appearance is that of vintage antique holster. The post-Civil War style large size brown leather belt ( I think about a 34"-38" waist) features an aged brass roller buckle.

Though the pictures are marginal the gun and holster rig are exceptionally nice and I’m certain this revolver will make a dandy shooter with the tuning and action job. I realize this is probably of limited interest here at the forum but thought I’d list it anyway prior to moving it on. $580 shipped/ Insured for the whole shooting match, no trades please.

Please forward any questions you may have via PM as I’ll miss them if posted at the listing.

Bx5hEbuh.jpg

LktB7XIh.jpg

xPTZl8lh.jpg

s7904xZh.jpg

nIqVJWKh.jpg

UJF05tNh.jpg

Qh3Zc2ph.jpg

2oKwblNh.jpg

sRymWzPh.jpg

OQrzR3qh.jpg

7YYhIYph.jpg

ORtz9r1h.jpg
Interested in revolver only .Thanks .

Selling this Uberti 1847 Walker .44 revolver with a maker marked holster and belt rig. I’m listing as a set for the time being, may separate at a later date.

Though the pictures are marginal the gun and holster rig are exceptionally nice and I’m certain this revolver will make a dandy shooter with the tuning and action job. I realize this is probably of limited interest here at the forum but thought I’d list it anyway prior to moving it on. $580 shipped/ Insured for the whole shooting match, no trades please.

Bx5hEbuh.jpg

LktB7XIh.jpg

xPTZl8lh.jpg

s7904xZh.jpg

nIqVJWKh.jpg

UJF05tNh.jpg

Qh3Zc2ph.jpg

2oKwblNh.jpg

sRymWzPh.jpg

OQrzR3qh.jpg

7YYhIYph.jpg

ORtz9r1h.jpg
Let me know if you want sell revolver.only , Thanks

SOLD PENDING FUNDS this Uberti 1847 Walker .44 revolver with a maker marked holster and belt rig. I’m listing as a set for the time being, may separate at a later date.

Though the pictures are marginal the gun and holster rig are exceptionally nice and I’m certain this revolver will make a dandy shooter with the tuning and action job. I realize this is probably of limited interest here at the forum but thought I’d list it anyway prior to moving it on. $580 shipped, SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Bx5hEbuh.jpg

LktB7XIh.jpg

xPTZl8lh.jpg

s7904xZh.jpg

nIqVJWKh.jpg

UJF05tNh.jpg

Qh3Zc2ph.jpg

2oKwblNh.jpg

sRymWzPh.jpg

OQrzR3qh.jpg

7YYhIYph.jpg

ORtz9r1h.jpg