• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

TwoShadows lurking again...beware of opinions

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoShadows

40 Cal.
Reaction score
After several months of Chemotherapy and Radiation, old TwoShadows is able to lurk around the forum again. Got enough loose hide on me after loosing 65 pounds to look like a hairless flying squirrel....about as weak as month old kitty litter...but able to enjoy the site again. Looking forward to more witty repartee from the regulars.

Have not met you before good sir, but I am pleased to hear of that you are on the road to good health. And a happy holiday season to you and yours.

After several months of Chemotherapy and Radiation, old TwoShadows is able to lurk around the forum again.

Glad you are still with your family and us...

Looking forward to more witty repartee from the regulars.

Zonie ate too much cheese, so his responce will be irregular... :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Thinking of you...
mountainman.jpg

Welcome back TwoShadows. I hope you are on the road to recovery. You haven't missed much. All of the hooligan's on here are up to the same old prankin' and jokin'. God bless.

Huntin

Blimey 2 shadows, next time you want to lose weight why not try something less risky, like tuberculosis :shocking:

Are you mended and is Santa bringing you anything shootable for Xmas? :thumbsup:

TwoShadows,.... " WELCOME BACK BUD ",.... I've missed ya, and been think'n 'bout ya!!

YMHS
rollingb

Glad to have ya back and i hope that the chemo got everything fixed and you will soon be back to yer old self. I'm sure this is the best Christmas present your family could receive. You take care, and God Bless.

yeah hope they gots it all and such....and WELCOME BACK TO THE CAMP all the guys ar still just as funny if not funnier then before....just take it easy and one day at a time till things ar back to normal....huh whats normal....well glad to see and hope it's all up and up from here out.... :master:...........................bob

Keep up the great attitude. The chemo and radiation are bad enough but they dont warn you about all the nasty side effects. Got so thin I could hide by just turning sideways. Fought my way through all that stuff myself for about 2 yrs. Kept telling myself that if I ever got upright again I was going to learn to shoot a flintlock. Got one this summer and really enjoying the learning experience with it. Better days ahead for you...I guarantee!

Aint it great when the eye lashes and eye brows grow back!!!
Didn't know what good they were until I didn't have any! Seemed like I was always rubbing something out of my eyes.

TwoShadows, I read your "welcome speech". Wow! Married over 40 years! That's longer than I've been alive! Take it real easy and take your time gettin' well. Don't try anything too crazy right off, like skateboarding or skiing! :: :crackup: Good luck, my friend. Here's to 40 more years of marriage for you and your better half! :thumbsup:

Was glad to hear from you Tues.....Ya had me worried there for awhile. I know it's not over yet but the signs are good and I pray they will continue to get better. Just a thought, Russ....after losing 65 lbs., are you down to ONE SHADOW now??? :crackup: Take care my friend and I hope to see you in Fla.... I know my cornbread isn't as good as yours but you're welcome to it! Got to get you back up to at least Shadow and a half! :thumbsup: :redthumb:

i haven't had the pleasure of makin your aqaintence,but let me say i greatly admire your courage and determination to overcome this difficulty. i have seen too many people give up fighting and let it take them .may your sky's be clear,and your fires be warm :applause: :applause: :applause: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
jess

Longknife...Guess it's true that I'm just a "shadow" of my former self....If I make it to Alafia you can get directions to my diggins from Tip Curtis at Frontier Gun Shop....he can go to his front door and point past the ceremonial circle. I aint sure I will be able to make it, but it is certainly my goal to do so. I figger enough boiled pigs feet and cracklin cornbread will put me back on my feet in no time at all. There is a little butcher shop near there where you can get killer fresh pigs feet and souse meat....just what a pore dried up country boy needs to flesh hisself back out. Just reread this and find there are those who will call me "porkeater" for sure when they read this....well, I gots a stack of rifleguns from House, Hankla, Eddie Brown, and Ferguson to fill up the back of WT's new GMCtruck.....been shooting 'em for the last 40 years and took everything from a green fly to a buffalo....so if that makes me a porkeater, then so be it. it's been a dang fine ride so far.

Twoshadows,
I've been wondering if you were still lurking and just being quiet. I've missed your expertise.
Sorry to hear about your troubles I hope you are well on the way back to good health.
Keep us informed about Alafia, maybe this year, or next, I will make it back down to my old stomping grounds and get by the rondy.

TwoShadows,
love your attitude------welcome back!!!!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
snake-eyes :applause: :peace: :) :thumbsup:

TwoShadows: It are grate too hav ye back har.
Ye ar one o tha few Ah can ritly think ov that kan spel as gud as Ah can. Thar's an Rt ta talkin gud, Ah says, an Ye are un o em who unnerstans it.

Frum som o yar last posts, Ah kinda figgered ye wer havin sum problims an havin ye pop up har again flat makes me happir than a kat full o kittens!

Happy hollerdays to you an yourn. :) :: :) :thumbsup:

Would suggest you get yourself a mess of dark greens in your diet, collards, dandelions, spinach, broccoli and such. Best wishes to you and yours. :thumbsup:

After several months of Chemotherapy and Radiation, old TwoShadows is able to lurk around the forum again. Got enough loose hide on me after loosing 65 pounds to look like a hairless flying squirrel....about as weak as month old kitty litter...but able to enjoy the site again. Looking forward to more witty repartee from the regulars.

Back