• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Two Thompson Center PA Hunter/Renegade/New Englander Etc.. Trigger Units

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have the below Thompson Center one piece trigger units for sale. These fit the Pennsylvania Hunter, Renegade, New Englander and other single trigger TC rifles.

As you can see from the photos, one of the units has the split sear bar and the other has the solid top sear bar. Either one of these will interchange. The split unit allows the sear to go between the split and the solid lets the sear sit on top. I use these to try on different rifles to aid me in getting the best trigger pull I can get. Sometimes just putting a different one in or trying a split unit vs. a solid top unit makes all the difference. One of these (solid top unit) is browned and has been used, but is in great shape. The split unit is like new.

Thompson Center had two ways of mounting these units. One way involved two wood mounting screws through the unit base. The split bar unit is this type. The other way is with the two wood mounting screws through the unit base and the tang screw (machine screw) came all the way through and screwed into the base also. The solid bar unit is this type. These can/do interchange. If you want to use the tang screw type unit on a rifle that only uses two wood screws - simply screw it on with the two wood base screws. If you want to use the split type unit on a rifle that has the tang screw - simply screw it on with the two wood screws and put a wood screw in your tang to replace the machine screw. You could drill and tap the unit for the machine screw if you desire.

I am asking $100 for them and that includes insured shipping by Priority Mail through the USPS. If you live out west, I have to add $10 to the shipping. I accept USPS Money Orders as payment or I can take your credit/debit card by phone. There is the standard 3.5% fee for a card.

"Please note that the frizzen's and hammer's in the picture DO NOT go with this sale. They are listed separately.

IMG_0278.jpeg
IMG_0279.jpeg
IMG_0280.jpeg

IMG_0283.jpeg

Back