• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Two TC Senecas on Gunbroker

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even if the guy was selling them for a reasonable price Gunbrokers fees and taxes are a never again for me. Ive done about 100 transactions in past years from them and they wont separate taxes and fees so you can see what there charging. Im done there. Those guns are nice but to high for me.
I've been selling on there for about five years but they have gotten a bit greedy on the fees. So I'm done selling there. Only had one more rifle I wanted to sell on there. Ended up taken it down and selling it offline and gave the guy a $125 discount. Still came out better than if I had sold it through GB after all the fees. I will still buy there as I like odd or out of production guns and can't find them in our few local shops. I currently don't have a Seneca but would like to add one. I do have a Cherokee and love it.

I think we are just starting to see prices like these on the Senecas and other MLs and parts thereof. The biggest factors seem to be:

1) Inflation
1) Interstate sales taxes
2) IRS monitoring CCs and other electronic funds transfers
4) Net selling fees/costs are approaching unreasonable.

By quick estimate net sellers must add like 10- 20% to same items 2 years ago.

The .45 barrels don’t really add much to those sets, maybe $300. I think if you just put them up for auction with a reasonable starting point the .36/.45 would sell around $1200 and the .32/.45 for $1500.
Having said that I wouldn’t be shocked if someone eventually bites at the prices he’s asking, there are a lot of people with a lot of disposable income and those are about the nicest example of TC’s products that I’ve seen.

Back