• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Two Peanut Size Italian Derringer Kits

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Another estate sale find. Here are Italian made kits for the peanut size derringer. Years ago these were sold by Dixie gunworks and were somewhat expensive for the time. I assembled one then because they were the only kit that actually matched Derringers originals as to size and lines. Unlike the CVA and Jukars.
One kit is complete except for a few tiny brass woodscrews for the inlays. The other kit is missing the rear sight, which is just a flat piece of brass, and the lockbolt and tang screw which can easily be duplicated from the complete kit.
Both barrels are 45cal rifled and bear the date proof code AS which is 1987. The locks are nice quality and properly hardened but can stand a bit of polishing. The stocks are walnut and well and closely inlet. Very little work has been started only a couple of inlays set in. With a little work and attention to detail you will have a pair of very functional peanut size derringers. For a current comparison these are the same lines and size as the Pedersoli Derringers.
For reference I would place these one or two steps above a beginner skill level.
I am asking $275 for both kits plus $10 for Priority Mail. IMG_0021.JPG IMG_0027.JPG IMG_0022.JPG IMG_0023.JPG IMG_0024.JPG IMG_0025.JPG IMG_0026.JPG IMG_0027.JPG IMG_0028.JPG IMG_0029.JPG

A couple more pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_0030.JPG
    IMG_0030.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0031.JPG
    IMG_0031.JPG
    81.4 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0032.JPG
    IMG_0032.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 73
Status