• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Two guns well possibly three!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flint 40 and 50 both Kiblers. A percussion .45 single shot pistol(which I’ve never gotten caps for). These are the only ones I own. That was easy.

To help you decide which gun(s) you would take try this idea a friend once told me. --- Imagine your house is on fire and you only have time to grab 3 guns. Seriously, that will help you determine which ones you truly want.
Well, it is a novel idea, but honestly if I only had time to grab three guns, I would instead grab the little box of precious metals, the cats and the wheelchair-bound woman.... in reverse order. Guns and gold can be replaced.

"You can have enough guns, though that number would be hard to determine, but you can NEVER have too many." 777 Bom Mots for Gunslingers and Other Real Men
Among other subject areas, as a teacher of numeracy, the pure science of maths informs that there is a proven peer evaluated equation for the correct number of muzzleloaders:

At any given time on a periodic timeline, add up the number of muzzleloaders that you currently have, then add one.

Remarkably, this equation holds true for any given point along the timeline. 😄

This same equation holds true for motorcycles, knives, books and other desirable artefacts. A peer did try to evaluate the equation in relation to girlfriends but found out further multiple subtraction was required to gain equilibrium.

Kind regards, Pete

Among other subject areas, as a teacher of numeracy, the pure science of maths informs that there is a proven peer evaluated equation for the correct number of muzzleloaders:

At any given time on a periodic timeline, add up the number of muzzleloaders that you currently have, then add one.

Remarkably, this equation holds true for any given point along the timeline.😄

This same equation holds true for motorcycles, knives, books and other desirable artefacts. A peer did try to evaluate the equation in relation to girlfriends but found out further multiple subtraction was required to gain equilibrium.

Kind regards, Pete
Your equation is similar to the one I use to determine how many bathrooms are needed in a house. Add up the number of women residents and then add 1.

Just pick 3? Not sure I can when I just saw another one that I just gotta have! LOL but I guess if I had to with what I have now, would be the 3 I hunt/shoot the most, my .58 Investarm flintlock, .54 Lyman Deerstalker and my .54 late lancaster flintlock. An honorable mention would be my .54 Lyman plains percussion.

Back