• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Two firsts

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My son in law and grandson got to shoot their first shots with a muzzleloader today. They are here from Michigan for thanksgiving. After some fun stuff this morning, we went to the range this afternoon.

My grandson is 7 but a very good shot. No jerking the trigger or flinching. I’m so proud of him.

He shot my .32 T/C cherokee then we shot my .36 smr. A great time was had for all of us😀 70DD2D90-4BB7-4C03-9C19-D9507DD80309.jpeg4BC1F9CD-95B3-473C-B538-BC97C5641380.jpeg88A238B4-24EA-461F-B219-0E53B4452E6D.jpeg

We may have another and a younger wave of BP addicts coming up. Just tell 'em it's one addiction that'll bring them years of food gathering and fun.

My son in law and grandson got to shoot their first shots with a muzzleloader today. They are here from Michigan for thanksgiving. After some fun stuff this morning, we went to the range this afternoon.

My grandson is 7 but a very good shot. No jerking the trigger or flinching. I’m so proud of him.

He shot my .32 T/C cherokee then we shot my .36 smr. A great time was had for all of us😀View attachment 177747View attachment 177749View attachment 177748
You are proud for sure of your grandson! Glad to see he is wearing good ear protection. 🤙 Ever see what a framented cap can do to a human eye? Please don't forget his precious eyes.
Larry

You are proud for sure of your grandson! Glad to see he is wearing good ear protection. 🤙 Ever see what a framented cap can do to a human eye? Please don't forget his precious eyes.
Larry
Larry, I knew someone was going to comment about that. I got safety glasses out to take along and then we forgot them. Trust me, I wanted him and us to have them on. I need to put a pair in my range box. Thanks

Back