• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Two Feathers

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Recently purchased a patch knife from Two Feathers. Excellent craftsmanship on both the knife and the sheath. Very sharp, well balanced little knife that will serve its purpose well. On top of that, Dave is a fantastic person to work with. Highly recommended. Hope to do business with him again.

Recently purchased a patch knife from Two Feathers. Excellent craftsmanship on both the knife and the sheath. Very sharp, well balanced little knife that will serve its purpose well. On top of that, Dave is a fantastic person to work with. Highly recommended. Hope to do business with him again.
wiml76:
Thank you my friend. Both for your time to post this AND your business. I'm happy you like your knife and sheath. I'm certain they'll last you a lifetime.
I look forward to doing business with you again as well.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Back