• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Two Feathers

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJamesBeck

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I'd just like to add to the already positive feedback here for Two Feathers. Recently ordered a patch knife from him and the quality is very clear. The knife and sheath were just as pictured and of top quality. What really sets him apart is the service though. I ordered just before the holidays and even though there was a blizzard hitting out east where he is from, the knife was in the mail the next day. I received the tracking information as soon as it was in the mail. The knife arrived after the holidays and he knew it had arrived before I did, sending me a message asking if it had for sure arrived. On top of all of this, along with the knife, he sent a hand forged vent pick as a gift!

Can't recommend doing business with him enough, and I definitely will be in the future!

Back