• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Two Feathers

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Great service from Two Feathers! I had asked him about a ball starter, but he didn't have quite what I was looking for in stock. So, after a brief conversation about what I was looking for, a day later, he had it all made up for me.
Randall's Ball starter 002 edited 30.jpgRandall's Ball starter 003 edited 30.jpg

Last edited:
Sadly, I cannot get antlers across the border into Canada without paying some weird game fee. I tried to buy an antler nipple pick from Crazy Crow in Texas and it was going to cost me way more than it was worth incl the shipping. Same with some antler powder measures from October Country....so I made my own. Thanks anyway.

RanchRoper:
I have a great customer/friend in Canada, and he told me the same thing. Too bad...for both of us, but I understand. Good luck in the future. If there EVER is anything I can do for you, please just PM me.
Stay safe during this virus thing.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Latest posts

Back