• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Two Feathers wil be gone.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks:"
Just a heads up to my customers; and potential customers. I'll be off line from June 14th. until June 21th. I'm letting you know so no one thinks I've left them hanging if I don't return a PM immediately. Be safe, stay well.
Thank you for your business.
God bless:
Two Feathers

We here are laid up a bit the wife had knee surgery twice in two weeks, she seems too be on the mend this time around, usually we head south for a week or two she likes the beach, does not look like that is going too happen, so I told her when she gets back on her feet we would bug out for a few days and get her some sand in her shorts.

We here are laid up a bit the wife had knee surgery twice in two weeks, she seems too be on the mend this time around, usually we head south for a week or two she likes the beach, does not look like that is going too happen, so I told her when she gets back on her feet we would bug out for a few days and get her some sand in her shorts.
Aphunter:
My prayers are with you both. Tell her to get movin' those beaches are waitin' for you two. :thumb: I hope she's out-n-about in record time.
Thanks.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Safe travels, Dave! My wife and I are planning to head out to the woods for a few days as well. Enjoy
Watch out for those snakes. The Copperheads and Eastern Timber rattlers are starting to move up this way.
Enjoy your "woods time" but be careful.
We haven't been camping since the 80's. Our bodies couldn't it at 71, for a few more days anyway.
Thank you again. Stay safe as well. We'll talk to you when y'all get back.
God bless:
Dave

Luckily, western washington is not plagues with venomous critters. Few and far between here. Have a pretty nice tin tipi we bunk in. Tents and I don't get along real well either, Dave. At 61, I have managed to beat myself up pretty well. Just not 25 anymore, dang it!
Stay well, Scott

Scott:
I hear ya.' brother. That stroke really screwed up my life. The wife still thinks I'm in the same shape I was at 40???? NOT a chance!! :doh::dunno:
Love them Tin Tipis...wish I owned one, I think?
Enjoy the great outdoors buddy.
God bless:
Dave

Latest posts

Back