• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Two Feathers/ The Mountain Man Emporium

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
From Cody Wyoming, now lives in Oakwood Illinois
C8F01479-8F3B-4ADC-B780-73E917809C09.jpeg B1366181-6F41-4C10-B1D6-B7B4ED58E071.jpeg A804F01E-EA9F-48DA-9E42-349740B88EBC.jpeg 2377FA37-5C4F-439B-80D8-4BF15383FDC6.jpeg 65656D3F-AD64-4794-8A6C-CE8D83E1B09E.jpeg 07F5EAE4-7659-4D14-A56D-3D4BBE3D445F.jpeg As many of you know, we have a member here that goes by Two Feathers. He’s a craftsman and gentleman. Extremely honest and reliable. Definitely stands behind his fine products.

You’ll see that he hand makes knifes and powder horns that he sells to our members right here on the forum.

Quality is excellent! Detailed descriptions coupled with great pictures accompany the items he lists for sell.

Can either contact him for something specific that you’d possibly like him to make, or check out the classified’s to see what he has already available?

Lastly, Five Stars for quality, excellent communication’s, and super fast shipping.

Here’s an example of a powder horn he made for me. It’s designed specifically for hunting or woods walks competition. Holds just enough powder to get you through with either one? Not designed for all day range sessions. The carrying strap is gorgeous and well made. The horn is beautiful and well made. Exceeded my already high hoped expectations.

Thank you Two Feathers.

Respectfully, Cowboy

Agree 100% regarding Two Feathers. I have purchased 5 knives from this gentleman, a basic camp knife in rawhide sheath, a roach belly hunting knife, a buffalo horned patch knife, a custom made larger sized roach belly and lastly another patch knife with maple handle (which is currently in transit to me). All knives hold a very sharp edge and have performed extremely reliably in the field, with the gutting/skinning/breaking down of a couple elk, moose, mule deer and black bear on the original roach belly last season. Only simple edge touch-ups between jobs. These are not show pieces but rather working class knives which can be counted upon when the time comes. I cannot speak as to their design being fully HC/PC, and I know he makes no claims they are, but they sure look the part.
Very honest, reliable and trustworthy man, whom strives hard to ensure you are fully satisfied with your purchase. I highly recommend.
Walk

Cowboy:
I can't say "thank you" enough for your kind comments of me and my work.
I've made many friends and great customers here on the website and online. Your kindness has put you right at the top of the list with the many others. It's been a pleasure doing business with you and I look forward to doing more in the future. Enjoy the horn, may it serve you well for many years.
God bless my friend:
Two Feathers

Agree 100% regarding Two Feathers. I have purchased 5 knives from this gentleman, a basic camp knife in rawhide sheath, a roach belly hunting knife, a buffalo horned patch knife, a custom made larger sized roach belly and lastly another patch knife with maple handle (which is currently in transit to me). All knives hold a very sharp edge and have performed extremely reliably in the field, with the gutting/skinning/breaking down of a couple elk, moose, mule deer and black bear on the original roach belly last season. Only simple edge touch-ups between jobs. These are not show pieces but rather working class knives which can be counted upon when the time comes. I cannot speak as to their design being fully HC/PC, and I know he makes no claims they are, but they sure look the part.
Very honest, reliable and trustworthy man, whom strives hard to ensure you are fully satisfied with your purchase. I highly recommend.
Walk

Thank you Walk
Always good to hear from 100% satisfied customers. I wish more folks would take a chance on me and learn what so many people already know about me and my wares. I appreciate your chiming in with more feedback. Your next one is on the way.
Two Feathers

Well said Cowboy, I have a horn and knife that Two Feathers made. I am extremely well pleased with the wares he has made. Not only do I consider him to be a first rate craftsman but I also count him as a friend.
Stan

I just received a really well made ball bag from Two Feathers and am impressed with the stitching.materials and attention to the fine details. It is truly a finely crafted item that will be useful for me for a long time. Thanks from the four corners -- Larry

I just received a really well made ball bag from Two Feathers and am impressed with the stitching.materials and attention to the fine details. It is truly a finely crafted item that will be useful for me for a long time. Thanks from the four corners -- Larry
trapperlarry:
Thank you very much for your feedback, your time to post this and your business.
I'm thrilled that you like your ball bag. I hope to do more business with you in the future?
Take care my friend. If you need anything, just ask.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Quality work, honesty, sticks to his word...ok what's up with this guy? :)

Seriously though, he sure does some nice stuff.
RanchRoper:
Wellll, my mom and dad taught me how to work hard, take pride in what I do, and be a good Christian. I never thanked them enough for those values before they left this earth 29 years ago. But like Trace Adkins said in his song "I'm Tryin." :thumb: :)
Thank you for your kind compliment.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Back