• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Two Feathers Stunning Knives!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well once more Two Feathers has produced a stunning masterpiece! I purchased his Buffalo Hunter/Skinner Camp knife and yet again; I have to say WOW, it is a beauty! It seems like every time he out does himself in craftsmanship not only with the knife but the sheath too. The quality of the product produced, the artistic detail of the item; accented by the service he provides thorough out the sale from the beginning to end. Thank you Two Feathers, I will be adding to my collection again and again, I am sure of it!

Well once more Two Feathers has produced a stunning masterpiece! I purchased his Buffalo Hunter/Skinner Camp knife and yet again; I have to say WOW, it is a beauty! It seems like every time he out does himself in craftsmanship not only with the knife but the sheath too. The quality of the product produced, the artistic detail of the item; accented by the service he provides thorough out the sale from the beginning to end. Thank you Two Feathers, I will be adding to my collection again and again, I am sure of it!
Mdl94:
Thank you so much for your business; kind words, and time to post this.
I look forward to doing business with you in the future.
God bless:
Two Feathers

rebs:
Thank you. Go to the edged weapons forum and look for anything NOT already sold; by Two Feathers.
Sometimes I can't change the banner to sold, but I mark it in the listing. Unfortunately, you'll have to look at any of my listings to see if I marked the knife SOLD!!! in the last entry?
I have a new listing there. Here's a link. FOR SALE - Hunting camp knife OLD looking!!
I have more to list in a week or so. Anything you find here by me, I can recreate. I do all my work by hand from patterns I designed so my knives are all close, but NEVER identical!

If you see one you like, let me know and I can make you one like it if you're interested?
I'll never say my knives are PC/HA; I've gotten too much flack over that, but I can tell you they are close AND the DO look the part!
My customer's feedback will tell you all you need to know about me; my knives, and my wares. My knives are made to last and be used!
Thank you for your interest.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Back