• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Two Feathers, Powder Horn & Possibles Bag

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stan flanery

40 Cal
Reaction score
I would like to tell all Forum readers about one of the craftsman that makes muzzle loading hunting accessories for us. He is known on the forum as Two Feathers. I recently purchased a leather possible bag, and a powder horn from Two Feathers and it arrived today. I can’t say enough about the craftsmanship and materials. They were exceptional. Both powder horn and possible bag were just as he described.
He makes several wares and if you need a powder horn or possible bag I would highly recommend this craftsman to my fellow muzzle loader shooters.

Stan

I would like to tell all Forum readers about one of the craftsman that makes muzzle loading hunting accessories for us. He is known on the forum as Two Feathers. I recently purchased a leather possible bag, and a powder horn from Two Feathers and it arrived today. I can’t say enough about the craftsmanship and materials. They were exceptional. Both powder horn and possible bag were just as he described.
He makes several wares and if you need a powder horn or possible bag I would highly recommend this craftsman to my fellow muzzle loader shooters.

Stan
Stan
Thank you very much for this.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Back