• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Two Feathers: Leather Ball Pouch - Outstanding!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcs266

40 Cal
Reaction score
I received this ball pouch from Dave “Two Feathers” who has been periodically selling these on the forum. I had been admiring them for awhile when seeing the pics in threads in the For Sale section.

I finally decided to request one. We exchanged messages and Dave got it done within a couple days. He kept me informed with frequent pics and updates on it’s progress, which I enjoyed.

When it arrived I was quite pleased with this Ball Pouch. It’s very nicely finished and formed with a hard round shape. It easily held (50) 54 caliber round balls. The hardwood plug fits snugly in place. A leather lace helps to prevent the loss of this plug.

In the past I’ve used a soft leather pouch with a string tie at the top. Rummaging inside one of these has always been at least somewhat clumsy. This ball pouch and its design is easy to use, just roll a ball out into your hand and put the plug back in place.

It’s designed with two sturdy holes to use for suspending it around your neck. I plan to use a long piece of leather boot lace to hang it at my side.

I’m quite happy with this and appreciate that it’s handcrafted right here in the USA by one of our Forum members here.

7A9A40AF-DE72-470D-B788-72AB917C6AEC.jpeg
529801ED-A4C6-49D5-A22F-57877D54B64D.jpeg
F49A43F8-2804-4567-A06A-23DA4280CC11.jpeg
E66C08BB-4B69-4280-A3A5-C945C5F153A0.jpeg

jcs266:
Thank you very much for this review/feedback and for your time to write it. I'm happy the bag is what you wanted/needed. I'm sure it will last you a long time. It looks GREAT laying there next to your rifle.
Now I know for SURE how many .50 cal. balls it'll hold. :thumb: :ThankYou: Up until now, it's been more of an educated "guess?" ;)
If you need anything else, you know how to reach me. Thank you again for your support, your business, and your friendship. I look forward to working with you in the future.
God bless:
Two Feathers

I received this ball pouch from Dave “Two Feathers” who has been periodically selling these on the forum. I had been admiring them for awhile when seeing the pics in threads in the For Sale section.

I finally decided to request one. We exchanged messages and Dave got it done within a couple days. He kept me informed with frequent pics and updates on it’s progress, which I enjoyed.

When it arrived I was quite pleased with this Ball Pouch. It’s very nicely finished and formed with a hard round shape. It easily held (50) 54 caliber round balls. The hardwood plug fits snugly in place. A leather lace helps to prevent the loss of this plug.

In the past I’ve used a soft leather pouch with a string tie at the top. Rummaging inside one of these has always been at least somewhat clumsy. This ball pouch and its design is easy to use, just roll a ball out into your hand and put the plug back in place.

It’s designed with two sturdy holes to use for suspending it around your neck. I plan to use a long piece of leather boot lace to hang it at my side.

I’m quite happy with this and appreciate that it’s handcrafted right here in the USA by one of our Forum members here.

View attachment 72483View attachment 72484View attachment 72485View attachment 72486
Re ally very nice why 50 balls?
Just curious?

Latest posts

Back