• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Two Feathers Knife

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Travis186

Full of mostly useless esoteric knowledge
Reaction score
Ordered a knife from two feathers a few weeks ago. Arrived exactly as described and shown in the pictures, as sharp as a professionally made broadhead, and was packaged well. Shipping was prompt as well. I would not hesitate to do business with him again! The knife was exactly what I was looking for.

Ordered a knife from two feathers a few weeks ago. Arrived exactly as described and shown in the pictures, as sharp as a professionally made broadhead, and was packaged well. Shipping was prompt as well. I would not hesitate to do business with him again! The knife was exactly what I was looking for.
Travis186:
Thank you very much for your time to comment and your business. I'm here if you need anything else.
I'm glad you like your knife. That Coffin handled 6 pin should last the rest of your life. Be sure to hand it down to your kids.
We got very lucky with the prompt shipping. :thumb: :)
God bless:
Two Feathers

I don't see pictures!!
You'll have to wait until it's bloody and sitting on a fresh kill, but I'd be happy to post pics from the ad two feathers had on the forum here.
Newest knife 9-24-2021 002.JPGNewest knife 9-24-2021 001.JPG

You'll have to wait until it's bloody and sitting on a fresh kill, but I'd be happy to post pics from the ad two feathers had on the forum here.
View attachment 101016View attachment 101017
Travis:
Thank you. Maybe someone else will want one of my knives since they've seen yours? I'm dying to see the knife put into action. Walkingeagle did a nice review/ journal story, about his Alberta, Canada Elk and Moose hunt with his knife on the Elk in the shot. It lead to a few sales of that knife design. It's still one of my best sellers.
Thanks again.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Travis:
Thank you. Maybe someone else will want one of my knives since they've seen yours? I'm dying to see the knife put into action. Walkingeagle did a nice review/ journal story, about his Alberta, Canada Elk and Moose hunt with his knife on the Elk in the shot. It lead to a few sales of that knife design. It's still one of my best sellers.
Thanks again.
God bless:
Two Feathers
Gun season opens here in Texas soon... I hope to get it slicing and dicing shortly there after. I haven't carried it yet as I feel it would be kinda funny carrying it and a wheel bow.

Gun season opens here in Texas soon... I hope to get it slicing and dicing shortly there after. I haven't carried it yet as I feel it would be kinda funny carrying it and a wheel bow.
Travis:
Yeah it might look kinda' funky alongside a compound? At any rate, I'm looking forward to seeing it in action. Be careful, it's sharp!
God bless:
Two Feathers

Well guys, I'm sorry for the picture of the unmentionable. I missed a monster buck Monday morning and a fat doe all within 5 minutes of each other with my Kibler Colonial 58. I was sitting about 25' up a long leaf pine with a tall oak tree providing cover behind me and they both snuck in behind me. I thought I had a clear shot thru the tree canopy about 15' in front of me, but I quickly realized after both high tailed it out of there with no blood, and no hair in sight that something was up. I climbed the tree again and looked and could see both times where I tagged some pinky finger sized twigs on the oak tree which sent my roundballs into the next county. No buzzards or coyotes fighting for the next few days confirmed that it was a clean miss and I dearly thank the Lord, as hurting animals is not what I like to do. I picked up one of my favorite unmentionables to take the pressure off and get some meat in the freezer before I pick up the rock lock again. It's hard enough seeing deer on Texas public land let alone killing one, and I've got great spots where I see deer every sit. Filling the freezer is of utmost importance.

I harvested this girl Tuesday evening and used my Two Feathers knife pictured above to clean her. The knife made short work of field dressing, and while a little bigger than I'd prefer for skinning, it did a fantastic job of that as well. The knife sliced right thru the joints connecting the front shoulder and stripped the backstraps off with ease. If Dave didn't make this dang knife so well already, I'd be ordering another one, but this one will probably out last me!!! Did I mention it cuts a patch nicely as well?

Attachments

• IMG_6033.jpeg
    IMG_6033.jpeg
    308.5 KB · Views: 36
Well guys, I'm sorry for the picture of the unmentionable. I missed a monster buck Monday morning and a fat doe all within 5 minutes of each other with my Kibler Colonial 58. I was sitting about 25' up a long leaf pine with a tall oak tree providing cover behind me and they both snuck in behind me. I thought I had a clear shot thru the tree canopy about 15' in front of me, but I quickly realized after both high tailed it out of there with no blood, and no hair in sight that something was up. I climbed the tree again and looked and could see both times where I tagged some pinky finger sized twigs on the oak tree which sent my roundballs into the next county. No buzzards or coyotes fighting for the next few days confirmed that it was a clean miss and I dearly thank the Lord, as hurting animals is not what I like to do. I picked up one of my favorite unmentionables to take the pressure off and get some meat in the freezer before I pick up the rock lock again. It's hard enough seeing deer on Texas public land let alone killing one, and I've got great spots where I see deer every sit. Filling the freezer is of utmost importance.

I harvested this girl Tuesday evening and used my Two Feathers knife pictured above to clean her. The knife made short work of field dressing, and while a little bigger than I'd prefer for skinning, it did a fantastic job of that as well. The knife sliced right thru the joints connecting the front shoulder and stripped the backstraps off with ease. If Dave didn't make this dang knife so well already, I'd be ordering another one, but this one will probably out last me!!! Did I mention it cuts a patch nicely as well?
Dang son:
That's one great endorsement; and congrats. on a very nice Doe. Now I can put a star next to your name in my sales book as another satisfied customer on my ever growing list from this website!

Also thanks again for your business and time, Travis. Even though I like my knives to outlast their owners, I'm more happy that I seem to have done that? But, I'd be thrilled to sell you another one, I guess it looks like my job here is done? Congratulations again, and thanks for taking us along on your hunt.
God bless:
Dave "Two Feathers"

Dang son:
That's one great endorsement; and congrats. on a very nice Doe. Now I can put a star next to your name in my sales book as another satisfied customer on my ever growing list from this website!

Also thanks again for your business and time, Travis. Even though I like my knives to outlast their owners, I'm more happy that I seem to have done that? But, I'd be thrilled to sell you another one, I guess it looks like my job here is done? Congratulations again, and thanks for taking us along on your hunt.
God bless:
Dave "Two Feathers"
Never fear! I am a hoarder and we'll be doing business again shortly once the holidays are over.

Back