• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Two Feathers does it again

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just received ball starters for 32, 40, and 50 caliber made by Two Feathers. To say they are well made is an understatement but they retain that 'made by hand' quality many of us prefer. Perhaps a small detail but the antler grip is large enough, smooth enough, and slightly curved so it should be more comfortable when starting the ball, even with a tight patch and ball combination. I'm not surprised at the quality of Two Feathers' work but it sure is appreciated.

Jeff

I just received ball starters for 32, 40, and 50 caliber made by Two Feathers. To say they are well made is an understatement but they retain that 'made by hand' quality many of us prefer. Perhaps a small detail but the antler grip is large enough, smooth enough, and slightly curved so it should be more comfortable when starting the ball, even with a tight patch and ball combination. I'm not surprised at the quality of Two Feathers' work but it sure is appreciated.

Jeff
BullRunBear:
Thank you so much for your time, your business, and hopefully, your future business? I'm glad you like the ball starters and my "hand crafted" look. :thumb::)
They should last for many years!
I'm sorry for giving you bad info. about where to post the feedback, my mistake. :oops:
Merry Christmas again.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Back