• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Two Feathers Does It Again

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Many of you that frequent this forum are familiar with Two Feathers and his work. I’m proud to say that I’m now a repeat customer of his. I’d like to tell you briefly about how that happened. Among other things, I’m somewhat of a knife-a-holic. Big ones, small ones, in-between ones, I have all kinds. I have spent a lot of time looking at the knives you all make and have come close to pulling the trigger (pun intended) on several of them. This past January, Two Feathers posted a knife he called his “Original Patch Knife” for sale. I studied it, thought about it, you name it. I finally decided that while I wasn’t sure it solved a problem I currently had, I didn’t care – I wanted it. So, I sent Two Feathers a PM to initiate the sale. Unfortunately, he informed me that someone beat me to it. Not to worry he said because he was starting three more and if I still wanted one, I could have my pick. Once he got the blades cut he sent me a picture. I made my pick and he said that he was going to put his best curly maple scales on it for me. He was thoughtful enough to send me pictures of the knife and sheath as he constructed them. Something else that struck me was that he wouldn’t accept payment until he was finished AND I was pleased with the results. Another thing was that he tracked the shipment all the way to its destination. And when the delivery started to go sideways because USPS incorrectly entered my zipcode, Two Feathers was on them like “white on rice” more than once. Finally, USPS on his end was able correct the error and my knife finally arrived. He endured frigid temperatures and major snow to make my knife and ensure it was delivered. Talk about customer service!

I’ve wanted a ball bag for a while. I’ve seen several that I liked but none of them were “the one.” Two Feathers posted a ball bag for sale a week or so ago and as soon as I saw it, I knew that this bag was the one I have been looking for. I PM’d Two Feathers immediately. It arrived a couple of days ago and I couldn’t be happier. It is exactly what I was looking for.

Two Feathers is an outstanding craftsman and a “straight up” guy. Don’t ever hesitate to do business with him, he will treat you right.
20210603_131502.jpg

zerosprk:
Thank you very much for this public review. I can't say thank you enough.
I'm humbled by your kind words. I strive to do my very best on every sale and with EVERY item I craft.
I'm always here for you or any of my other customers, whether current or future. Thank you again.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Jumping on the band wagon here, but I just got a flint wallet from two feathers. Couldn't be happier. Smooth transaction from start to finish. USPS didn't even mess it up.

Jumping on the band wagon here, but I just got a flint wallet from two feathers. Couldn't be happier. Smooth transaction from start to finish. USPS didn't even mess it up.
Rawhide67:
Thank ya.' much buddy. Always a pleasure doing business with good customers. Yeah...I'm as shocked with the USPS as you are? :dunno::thumb:;)
God bless:
Two Feathers

I'm also a multiple time purchaser from Two Feathers. I couldn't agree more.

I have the sister to zerosprk's knife, except his scales might be even more spectacular. I may have been the person that beat him to it back in January.

Keep up the beautiful work, Dave. :thumb:

Painter:
Mornin' buddy:
Nope...you WEREN'T the guy who beat zerosprk to that knife. It was Historian, I just checked. BUT You can always buy another one and I'll try for nicer scales next time. :thumb:;)
I'm just happy that everyone is happy with their knives.
Thank you. for your comment. As long as the good Lord lets me; I'll keep making my wares, especially my knives.
God bless everyone:
Two Feathers

The beavertail is holding up great! It was the good luck charm I needed to finish deer season last year. This year I'm marrying it up with the Tennessee Bean 54 I just finished. Should be a fun November.
And a flint wallet is just what it sounds like. Holds the different size flints for you so you always know what you have.

Attachments

• DSCN0687 (1024x768).jpg
    DSCN0687 (1024x768).jpg
    368.3 KB · Views: 68
Ames:
Lookin' great buddy. That BT Skinner looks like a twin sister to that rifle stock! How'd we DO THAT???? :dunno::thumb:;)
oldhunter1954 Here's a flint wallet.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Attachments

• 4 pocket flint wallet 003 edited 30.jpg
    4 pocket flint wallet 003 edited 30.jpg
    265.9 KB · Views: 55
  • Flint wallets 005 edited 70.jpg
    Flint wallets 005 edited 70.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 58
  • Flint wallets 002 edited 70.jpg
    Flint wallets 002 edited 70.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 51
Many of you that frequent this forum are familiar with Two Feathers and his work. I’m proud to say that I’m now a repeat customer of his. I’d like to tell you briefly about how that happened. Among other things, I’m somewhat of a knife-a-holic. Big ones, small ones, in-between ones, I have all kinds. I have spent a lot of time looking at the knives you all make and have come close to pulling the trigger (pun intended) on several of them. This past January, Two Feathers posted a knife he called his “Original Patch Knife” for sale. I studied it, thought about it, you name it. I finally decided that while I wasn’t sure it solved a problem I currently had, I didn’t care – I wanted it. So, I sent Two Feathers a PM to initiate the sale. Unfortunately, he informed me that someone beat me to it. Not to worry he said because he was starting three more and if I still wanted one, I could have my pick. Once he got the blades cut he sent me a picture. I made my pick and he said that he was going to put his best curly maple scales on it for me. He was thoughtful enough to send me pictures of the knife and sheath as he constructed them. Something else that struck me was that he wouldn’t accept payment until he was finished AND I was pleased with the results. Another thing was that he tracked the shipment all the way to its destination. And when the delivery started to go sideways because USPS incorrectly entered my zipcode, Two Feathers was on them like “white on rice” more than once. Finally, USPS on his end was able correct the error and my knife finally arrived. He endured frigid temperatures and major snow to make my knife and ensure it was delivered. Talk about customer service!

I’ve wanted a ball bag for a while. I’ve seen several that I liked but none of them were “the one.” Two Feathers posted a ball bag for sale a week or so ago and as soon as I saw it, I knew that this bag was the one I have been looking for. I PM’d Two Feathers immediately. It arrived a couple of days ago and I couldn’t be happier. It is exactly what I was looking for.

Two Feathers is an outstanding craftsman and a “straight up” guy. Don’t ever hesitate to do business with him, he will treat you right.View attachment 79933
Matches my experience with him and I could not agree more.

The beavertail is holding up great! It was the good luck charm I needed to finish deer season last year. This year I'm marrying it up with the Tennessee Bean 54 I just finished. Should be a fun November.
And a flint wallet is just what it sounds like. Holds the different size flints for you so you always know what you have.

That Beavertail knife is AWESOME! A great looking rifle too - very nice!

That Beavertail knife is AWESOME! A great looking rifle too - very nice!
Thank ya.' much jcs266. I think Ame's rifle is gorgeous. I think the knife came out pretty decent too, considering that I had never used curly Ash before. Thanks again. Can't wait to show y'all the new one.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Great review Zerosprk. That's a nice looking kit you have there. I like that heavy leather lacing to hang them. I have one of TwoFeather's ball pouches and love it. A period patch knife is something I've got on my short list and the ones he makes are beautiful.

Back