• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WITHDRAWN Due to lack of interest Two Feathers designed Throwing knife is withdrawn

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy Folks, Two Feathers here:

Today I have a Two Feathers designed throwing knife. This knife meets ALL NMLRA rules for competition throwing knives. I researched the rules on the NMLRA website. The price is $110.00 shipped & insured priority mail.

The knife has an overall length of 10-3/4”. The blade is 6-1/2 long X 1-3/4” wide. It measures 3/16” thick and is made of 1095 High Carbon steel. I aged it to look old and used. The blade is fairly convex and has a full length cutting edge on one edge and a short, sharpened false edge on the spine side. This knife is NOT designed to be a cutting knife, BUT it will cut. The knife has a full tang handle for added strength and bend resistance, if you don’t stick it? The temper is perfect for a throwing knife. The Leather scales are ¼” thick and attached with 3 opposing Copper rivets and burrs for easy replacement. You simply saw off the scales and replace them and the rivets. However I don’t see this knife EVER needing the handle replaced?

The sheath is X stitched and made of 5 oz. tooling hide. I colored it with Brown oil based artist color and Linseed oil for a unique “aged” appearance, I also used other methods. I saturated the leather with Linseed oil for years of hard use. This knife sheath IS HA according to Brandon at Townsend.com The sheath can be tied on in two different ways. You can wear it like a normal sheath with a regular belt loop OR you can tuck the sheath between your belt and belly with the flap out front and tie it on, giving it a more Mountain Man appearance. See the photos. If you wear a sash or a belt this sheath can be attached WITHOUT removing either.

The Water Molded sheath has my logo stamped into both sides of it. I didn’t burn in my signature because I don’t know which side you’ll wear facing out? The logo is fairly unobtrusive, the signature….not so much. If you buy it, you can tell me which way you’ll wear it and I’ll burn my signature in it if you want?

If you’re interested, or you have any questions, please PM me here.

As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• Two Feathers design Throwing knife 8-01-2022 001.JPG
    Two Feathers design Throwing knife 8-01-2022 001.JPG
    497.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Two Feathers design Throwing knife 8-01-2022 002.JPG
    Two Feathers design Throwing knife 8-01-2022 002.JPG
    461.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Two Feathers design Throwing knife 8-01-2022 003.JPG
    Two Feathers design Throwing knife 8-01-2022 003.JPG
    488.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Two Feathers design Throwing knife 8-01-2022 004.JPG
    Two Feathers design Throwing knife 8-01-2022 004.JPG
    573.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Two Feathers design Throwing knife 8-01-2022 005.JPG
    Two Feathers design Throwing knife 8-01-2022 005.JPG
    482.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Two Feathers design Throwing knife 8-01-2022 006.JPG
    Two Feathers design Throwing knife 8-01-2022 006.JPG
    368.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Two Feathers design Throwing knife 8-01-2022 007.JPG
    Two Feathers design Throwing knife 8-01-2022 007.JPG
    500.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Two Feathers design Throwing knife 8-01-2022 008.JPG
    Two Feathers design Throwing knife 8-01-2022 008.JPG
    256.9 KB · Views: 0
Howdy folks:
Due to lack of interest, this knife is "withdrawn."However, if someone does have an interest it later, it will be here at my shop, PM me. I just don't want to spend time babysitting this listing.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Back