• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Two Feathers and The Mountain Man Emporium, simply the Best!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am a repeat customer for Two Feathers and I need to express to everyone the care and quality this gentlemen puts into his work from start to finish; you just don't find this in our current day and time. I purchased the PC Hunter knife from him and I just cannot express the words of what a stunning beauty it is. An awesome piece that I am so happy to have added to my now growing collection of Two Feathers custom hand made knives. I have said it before and I will say it again, buy with confidence, his service before, during and after the sale is the very best I have EVER had, hands down! The metal in his blades, the wood in the handles and the leather in the sheaths are nothing less than SUPURB! One of a kind, hand made quality. We as a muzzleloading community are so lucky to have an outstanding craftsman like this right here; I hope everyone goes to his store and gets something for a fellow muzzleloading enthusiast, or just something for yourself; you will be extremely happy you did! Thank you again Two Feathers! You sir have set the bar VERY high for everyone else to try to achieve in quality, craftsmanship; and, service!!

Mdl94:
WOW...thank you! I'm thrilled that you like your knives that much, and thank you for this glowing review.
Looking forward to serving you in the future.
God bless:
Two Feathers

dalmieda88:
Nope...wish I did. Not smart enough to build one. :dunno::thumb:
I can only email photos of what I have, but I'll be happy to tell/show you whatever you'd like to see? I pretty much only have what you see on the website....sorry.
God bless:
Two Feathers

dalmieda88:
Nope...wish I did. Not smart enough to build one. :dunno::thumb:
I can only email photos of what I have, but I'll be happy to tell/show you whatever you'd like to see? I pretty much only have what you see on the website....sorry.
God bless:
Two Feathers
Check into creating a store on Etsy. It's not that hard.

kje54:
Already had one started there but never finished it. I realized they wanted waaaay too much of a cut. I barely make anything now. I can't afford to lose more money. I pay a monthly Vendor Fee here, but it's nothing compared to how much I'd lose selling on eBay or Etsy. That's why I only sell here. Thank you though.
God bless:
Two Feathers

I just got the beavertail skinning knife with beaver leather sheath. Simply amazing.
He kept working at it until he was satisfied it could get no better...and it shows.
This knife is going on my belt and into the deepest deer woods. Hope it brings me luck!
Don't think twice about using him for orders or buying what he posts. Its all very good! :ThankYou:

Never heard of them, and no linky....
Bad mojo
Johnny Tremain:
I apologize. I have no website or do any advertising. I'm sorry if you felt that I misrepresented myself. The great folks here know my work and speak highly of it. Perhaps, at some point in the future, you'll become a Two Feathers fan as well? I look forward to selling you one of my knives or other wares.
God bless:
Two Feathers

there are none better, so look him up, and you just might see something that you can't live without??

Ames:
Thank you very much, but I just did what you requested.
Now let's see a deer kill . ;):thumb:
God bless:
Two Feathers
Okay. Did one deer already this year. Now to put that beavertail knife to the test.
Dragged this one home yesterday. 181 lbs. dressed. o_O That little skinner did the deer in ten minutes! Not a hole in the hide. Not even a chance to put a hole in the hide. Slick little skinner and my new favorite. Thanks again, Two Feathers!

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    194.1 KB · Views: 122
DANG!!!
o_O:eek::eek::eek:Now THAT'S A deer. I'm thrilled that your little Beaver Tail skinner did the trick!.
You made all the right design choices, I just tried to do as you requested? :thumb:;)
Congrats. on a job well done my friend. These are the stories I love to hear, and the pics. I LOVE to see.
Happy Thanksgiving.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Back