• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Two Feathers A+

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Recently I purchased a dark leather pouch from @Two Feathers which is absolutely beautiful and perfect for the task I wanted it for.

Knowing this is a muzzleloading site I will not go into finite detail yet I will say that for holding seven rounds of 405gr 45-70 for one of my 1873 Trapdoors it is wonderful.

I am attaching two photos for the expressed purpose of letting folks know that these are useful in so many ways and the craftsmanship is superb.
If I violate any rules please just let me know and I will set it right immediately.

Also when I opened the pouch there was a beautiful hand forged pick for the flash hole of a flintlock.

Thank you @Two Feathers for making a great product I am proud to show off.

20200914_201733.jpg

20200914_201757.jpg

Glock21user:
Thank you very much for showing that my pouches are for more than just your usual Black Powder tasks!
I listed a number of possible uses, but this one never crossed my mind? Thank you for thinking "outside the box" and being creative.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back