• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Two Feathers - a Patriot and Craftsman

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j2adams

40 Cal
Reaction score
I purchased a small “burnin lens” from Two Feathers on this site and I am equally impressed with the craftsmanship of the item I received, as I am with the patriot who crafted it.

Customer service is something that Dave takes seriously and he must have some sort of “insider help” with the USPS because my package made it all the way from Pennsylvania to New Mexico in TWO DAYS! I can’t even get a letter delivered WITHIN the State of New Mexico in two days.

Thanks Dave!
Joshua

Joshua: Thanks buddy.
Nope...no inside track, just plain dumb luck! :thumb: ;) But I DO take my CS very seriously, and I hear ya.' I can't get a bill payment from one end of my town to the other in a month! What's up with that? Anyway, I'm very happy that you like your "Burnin' lens."
Keep those folks safe out there brother.
I look forward to serving you in the future.
God bless:
Dave (Two Feathers)

Latest posts

Back