• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Two Feathers - A gift from the past.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If you haven't decided or you are just wondering about getting that knife you imagine would be great for your needs I want to tell you this. I've been too. And I've been looking at his offerings for a long time now. I wanted a utility knife that would serve the different needs a rifleman has from cutting a patch to gutting out game to general use. So I bought a Scalping Knife from Dave. And I couldn't be happier. The quality of steel is on the high end. Size is perfect for that elusive general use knife. The shape of the blade lends itself to "it can do anything." This is a first quality knife everyone should have. It is also an everyday carry. Mine came with a sturdy belt sheath perfectly sized to fit the blade. This is made by a true craftsman and a good man. Dave's knives are like flintlocks - you can't make do with just one.
And, actual deliver was bizarre fast. My compliments to Two Feathers. I'll have another please !

I truly love well-made items by someone who cares about their craft. All my life I've tried to achieve the very best I could do with crafts and projects it gives me a sense of accomplishment that's hard to describe. Here's a knife I made a few years ago and to this point, it is my favorite.

Attachments

• IMGP0706.JPG
    IMGP0706.JPG
    152.7 KB · Views: 83
  • IMGP0707.JPG
    IMGP0707.JPG
    156.2 KB · Views: 83
Thanks, there are several members here that make outstanding things. I just bought a couple of ball bags from "cut fingers" that I could have made myself but sometimes I just don't have the time or inclination. Now that I'm older I don't make things for most people just friends and family, at one time I was so overwhelmed by making thing for other people I just couldn't take it anymore. They all wanted it yesterday and I only have two hands.

GriscomRun:
Thank you for this; your friendship, your business, and the time it took you to write this. I know people have lives, so time is money.
I couldn't be happier with your critique of my work. It's great to help out a fellow Pennsylvanian. I've been doing a lot of business here in my home state recently. I hope that's continuing trend.
I'll be more than thrilled to sell you a patch knife. I just read your PM. There's a PM coming your way shortly.
Thank you again, and be careful, that thing is sharp!!
God bless:
Two Feathers

I have one of Dave’s ball-pouches and I can attest to it’s First Class craftsmanship. I’ll be looking for other items from Dave in the future.
jcs266:
Thank you. I'm here whenever you need something. Thank you to all the guys who commented. It's nice to hear from folks who like my work. :thumb: ;)
God bless:
Two Feathers

I gotta chime in here to underscore what others have said.
Dave is a gentleman thru and thru and on top of that, makes an outstanding product.
I purchased a knife from him a few months back and it has truly become my go to tool in my range bag.
Do business with him, you won't regret it.

-Doc

I would echo what others have said regarding Two Feathers. He is currently making a knife for me and he has been a gentleman to work with. I am very fussy about my equipment, as I am sure he would agree, but he has been more than patient and accommodating. He has yet to finish it but I have no doubt, based on the positive reviews, that I will be pleased with the final product.

Doc Ivory, Chrizz:
Thanks guys, I appreciate the support and positive comments. Doc: I'm happy that you're still relying on that knife. Chrizz: Your knife is in the works. Thank you for your patience. If you want it fast, I'm not your guy. If you want it right, you came to the right place.
Thank you both.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Sorry Two-Feathers (Dave), but you’re not done blushing yet. I too received my first TF knife, the slightly longer TF-O (Two Feathers Original) design—after at least 2 years of watching his knives come up for sale, purchased, then nothing but happy customers remarking on how pleased they were. Well, now I’m one of those guys. My TF-O is the perfect all-around knife. I will proudly carry it hunting with me during muzzleloader and archery seasons.

TXFlynHog:
OK.... now I'm blushing ;)
Thank you. I know you waited a looong time to get the one you wanted. I'm happy that you like it.
Thanks for your support, your time, and your business.
God bless:
Two Feathers (Dave)

I'll jump in, as well. I have two of Dave's knives, and a sheath he made for me to mount to my bag strap. All top quality work with a focus on delivering exactly what his customer wants.

Also, be assured, that if you have any issues to not hesitate to contact him. I'm kinda rough on things, and when I had a problem with a sheath Dave stepped right up and solved the problem.

I couldn't be happier!

Back