• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Two Feathers’ Knives

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have 3 of Two Feathers knives ( 2 patch knives for each of my shooting bags and a large skinner for use as a belt knife). I can’t say enough good things about Two Feathers’ and his products. The knives are sturdy, attractive, affordable and razor sharp. The sheaths fit the knives perfectly and the maker is a gentleman and an artist. Always a pleasure to do business with him. He keeps you well informed during the sale and delivers when he says he will.
Do yourselves a favor when in the market for a good quality knife and go with Two Feathers!
Scott

I have 3 of Two Feathers knives ( 2 patch knives for each of my shooting bags and a large skinner for use as a belt knife). I can’t say enough good things about Two Feathers’ and his products. The knives are sturdy, attractive, affordable and razor sharp. The sheaths fit the knives perfectly and the maker is a gentleman and an artist. Always a pleasure to do business with him. He keeps you well informed during the sale and delivers when he says he will.
Do yourselves a favor when in the market for a good quality knife and go with Two Feathers!
Scott
HarvinTx:
Thank you for your time to post this, your repeat business, and your kind words.
I look forward to doing more business with you in the future.
Stay safe-n-healthy my friend.
God bless:
Two Feathers

I purchased a walnut handled patch knife for Two Feathers and it is a dandy. I'm a new member here and he helped me navigate the new MLF rapids. I've been very busy with work and just getting time to post this. He is also a much better and quicker communicator than I am. Thanks, Guy

Hello Guy:
Thank you for your glowing feedback, much appreciated. I truly apologize for the misunderstanding at the outset of our transaction. Completely MY fault, I'm embarrased. :oops:
:oops:
I hope we can deal again in the future? I'm here if you need anything more. Thank you for your business, and your time to post this.
I hope your knife serves you well for many generations to come. I'm honored to have helped you with your Black Powder purchase.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Back