• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD TVM Leman .50 “in the white”

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I just got this and after the wait have decided to go in a different direction. I am posting actual pictures sent to me by TVM. The gun is finished in the white; .50 cal. X 38 inch Swamped Barrel; flint lock; double set triggers; standard maple stock. LOP=14”
I have over $1800. Invested in the gun with upgrades. If this fits your needs avoid the long wait and take advantage of my indecision. I will ship to the lower 48 for $1600. FDB6F20E-0B9A-4582-9529-3D26DBD21BF9.jpeg6634F5C4-611D-40E5-8B6B-A3811371BDEC.jpegD5E407DE-FFA4-4B6B-AF6D-50B121B1D91C.jpeg2544CA42-F69D-4710-BBD1-8D16946748A0.jpeg829C019A-CF62-497E-88FE-CB3DD16E57DC.jpeg

Just wondering.....isn't "in the white" READY TO STAIN? I see the nose cap to wood needs a bit of work. Never any experience with this so not criticizing at all, just wondering? Planning an "in the white" Keebler in the foreseeable future myself.

Just wondering.....isn't "in the white" READY TO STAIN? I see the nose cap to wood needs a bit of work. Never any experience with this so not criticizing at all, just wondering? Planning an "in the white" Keebler in the foreseeable future myself.
My first I bought “in the white” that’s what I paid for.

What town in Florida are you in? I have friends staying there that would like to see it. They are near the middle of the state.

Per website: A gun provided "in the white" will be completely assembled and functional. The wood will need sanded and finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back