• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Turning boards into artwork

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Incredible workmanship. Thank you for sharing.
What goes through the mind of your town constable when thy drive by?

This is the picture that has them worried.:oops:

DSC_0169.JPG

DSC_0180.JPG

Wow! These are amazing. I have often had the thought of doing something like this but I don't think I could have done anything close to your skill level. The patina on the brass mortar looks very authentic. Nice work, as has been said you are truly an artist.

Wow! These are amazing. I have often had the thought of doing something like this but I don't think I could have done anything close to your skill level. The patina on the brass mortar looks very authentic. Nice work, as has been said you are truly an artist.

The bronze 1/2 scale 10" mortar was meant to replicate this one in the Spanish Fort in Saint Augustine, Florida. Mine is 1/2 scale with a 5" bore.

castilliomortar.jpg

IMG_2724.jpg~original.jpg

DSC_0029.JPG

Here is how my Lovely Assistant does the faux paint work.

DSC_0002_01.JPG

DSC_0026.JPG

DSC_0028.JPG

DSC_0029.JPG

DSC_0030.JPG

DSC_0031.JPG

DSC_0036.JPG

Back