• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Turner-Kirkland .45 Flintlock Long Rifle $400 shipped

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
20210731_235021.jpg

20220430_004314.jpg

20210731_234022.jpg

20210731_234203.jpg

20210731_233951.jpg

20210731_234114.jpg

I have a nice Turner-Kirkland .45 Flinter for sale, these were the early made in Belgium rifles sold by Dixie Gun Works

The toe chipped in shipping when I bought this a year ago or so. I have the wood piece. I've priced the rifle accordingly for this cosmetic damage

I've never fired it, but these are reportedly very good shooters. If I didn't have layaways to pay off I'd happily keep it, but, the herd must be thinned

$400 shipped via USPS, this is my best price, I'm pricing it to sell. No trades, no offers, this is a good deal, $400 it's yours. I take PayPal F&F or mailed payments

View attachment 137473

View attachment 137474

View attachment 137475

View attachment 137476

View attachment 137477

View attachment 137478

I have a nice Turner-Kirkland .45 Flinter for sale, these were the early made in Belgium rifles sold by Dixie Gun Works

The toe chipped in shipping when I bought this a year ago or so. I have the wood piece. I've priced the rifle accordingly for this cosmetic damage

I've never fired it, but these are reportedly very good shooters. If I didn't have layaways to pay off I'd happily keep it, but, the herd must be thinned

$400 shipped via USPS, this is my best price, I'm pricing it to sell. No trades, no offers, this is a good deal, $400 it's yours. I take PayPal F&F or mailed payments
Thats a good price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back